Our product is our people, and we’re committed to propelling them forward! Are you the next great TruePointer to join our team? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you’re doing valuable work and discovering something new every day—even if you have a tenured career? You’re a TruePointer if you’re nimble and can hustle - our clients and our team move quickly!
You’ll join an award-winning team. We're a proud two-time Top 100 PR agency in the U.S. and a five-time Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company.
We’ve had a remote and hybrid office environment before it was popular. We understand the demands of 24/7 agency responsibilities and give our team the flexibility to manage their work and life. Some of our favorite perks are competitive health benefits with concierge service, 401K profit sharing and competitive matching, ongoing professional development, our annual agency development summit, weekly team lunches, and a sabbatical every five years.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, PUBLIC RELATIONS
[Candidates must be located in the DFW area]
This is an opportunity to join a high-growth agency and gain a leadership position. We're looking for a public relations professional to lead day-to-day creativity, account management, client service, and strategy. This successful Senior Account Executive has a proactive nature, enthusiasm, and drive.
They have a strong work ethic, a proven track record in team building, and excellent written and interpersonal skills. The Senior Account Executive has a knack for organization and detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
This individual leads their team to create and drive strategies that yield high-impact client results.
This position offers the opportunity to be a part of something exciting and build something that matters.
- Lead accounts and implement integrated campaigns that leverage media relations, social, digital, and other marketing strategies to reach key audiences and achieve client goals
- Act as the strategic lead directing high-level media strategy, brand messaging, digital and social marketing, and communications on accounts
- Manage and ensure client projects meet all deadlines, adhere to the budget, and produce high-impact results
- Lead client calls and in-person client meetings
- Provide strategic client counsel and recommendations
- Understand key client information, including business strategy, products and services, key customers, and competitors
- Possess excellent writing skills for material development (following AP style), including press releases, pitch letters, invitations, product fact sheets, and presentations
- Provide leadership and direction to team members and co-workers
- Provide client service administration, including preparing client status and activity reports, actively participating in meetings and calls, compiling reports, scheduling, and logistics
- Conduct high-level media relations and develop/guide public relations strategies, including media relations to all channels, both national and local – including but not limited to business, healthcare, lifestyle, consumer, and community
- Research, develop, write, edit, and proofread high-impact content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social channels
- Be a key part of new business, both in voicing the brands you are passionate about taking on, as well as developing the proposals and concepts that win the hearts and minds of new partners
- Ability to execute against multiple projects, including launch events, vendor management, and research
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, project management, organization, proactive problem-solving, and attention to details
- Strong knowledge, use, and understanding of social and marketing practices
- Have three-plus years of Public Relations professional experience, along with excellent marketing, social, and digital knowledge, and skill sets
- Have strong client service, management, and leadership skills and experience across multiple accounts — clients view you as a must-have on their account
- Demonstrate strong media relations relationships and capabilities and the ability to consistently secure placements
- Excellent oral and written business, communication, and presentation skills
- Have high EQ and social awareness, along with great relationship-building and collaboration skill sets
- Be polished and professional
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement
- Desire to help develop others on the team and pitch in as needed
- Can complete multiple challenging projects within set parameters
- Be an excellent collaborator and proactive problem-solver
- Commitment and dedication to the agency's success
- Be caring, empathetic, curious, and supportive
- Track time consistently and accurately
- Manage client budgets effectively
- Proven ability to multi-task, along with attention to detail and producing high-quality
TruePoint Communications is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Additionally, we provide equal employment opportunities to all and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon the candidate's legal authorization to work in the United States. Candidates will be subject to a background screening as part of the application process.